2010年11月28日日曜日

My weekend

Thanks Giving 2010
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.



We celebrated Thanksgiving lunch with my husband's best friend's family.
My son, 3 years old, My son had nice manners. (he didn't scream, didn't touch everything etc..)
I am very proud of him!







I ate turkey, hum, stuffing, cream broccoli, asparagus with mushroom, mush potato, cranberry salad, garlicbread, pumpkin pie, small cupcake, other cake and the tiny cake which I brought.

Everything is delicious, so I ate a lot. Phew... now I need an exercise. :P



He ate a lot, too.


But he played soccer with his friend soon. He run and run. Good exercise.
Next day of Thanks Giving is called Black Friday in US.
This is really crazy day. The store open in midnight and people go shopping!!
I am not that crazy to wake up for shopping in midnight. Instead of shopping, I want to stay in my cozy bed to sleep.


However, I can get a good deal if I go shopping. Therefore, I went to a few stores near my house with my son after 10 o'clock.
I bought some craft supplies at Joann and some home fragrances and body cream at Bath and Body works.
I love the home fragrances whichI bought. ( I use this one now. :) )


Well..... Next is Christmas!!


I decorated my Christmas tree with my son this weekend.
I will show you next time!






0 件のコメント: