2011年2月22日火曜日

good bye and hello

good bye
My old apartment.
I enjoyed living this apartment especially the summer time. ( there is a big swimming pool)
Six years ago, I moved to USA and started to live with my husband in this apartment.

First year, I welcomed a little kitty named Mimi. Second year, I had another kitty named Lucy.
Third year, I had a beautiful my boy.

We had more and more stuff in this small rooms every year. Addition, my boy became 3 years old and now it is time to think about his future. We decided to move to more better place to live, like good school district.

new kitchen

Here is my new kitchen. The pictures were taken at day 1. Just moved in!
A lot of mess. :)

One week later. (better?)

I still have to figure out how to organize the kitchen stuff.
I'll try to keep the counter simple.

We gave the old TV and sofa to my husband's friend. So we do not have any TV and sofa yet.
It is very quiet at the night without TV.


Living room Day 1

:)

Previous owner left all blinds and curtain. There are nothing wrong. So I kept them for a while until I have new idea to change my tastes.

Here is my husband.


Sometimes I don't understand man's brain. The second day, he started to trim the big tree with his friend ALL DAY!!

ALL DAY!! (from morning to evening.)

crazy boys

0 件のコメント: