2011年2月11日金曜日

key

Finally I received the key of our new home. :)
We bought the house in last month. This is our first home. Very special for me.

Our house is not brand new, it is about 20 years old. However the previous owner kept the home really really clean. We could not find any major problem after the home inspection.

When I met this home in the first time, the house is more than I expected.
Very clean and bright. I felt the positive energy from the home.
Of course, there are some part which I want to fix in the future.( like the wall color in the kid room) But it is not problem for me.

When I received the key, I also got the "house book" from my argent.
My argent said the owner left the book for us.
There are a lot of information about this home, like painting company, tile company, tree service etc..
It will help us to find out who took care about it in the past.

My agent  was really surprised how the previous owner kept these information clean and neat.
She said that she never met that kind of seller in the past.

I feel we are really lucky to be able to purchase the house from such a nice seller.

Addition, the seller cleaned up the home after they moved out.
There are no water spot in the mirror and nob. Really really shinny and clean.
I don't need to hustle to clean the home.
I am so exciting now. Finally I can decorate my own home!
I will try to post my work.

My etsy shop will close when the day we move and probably for a while after moving.
Let's keep in touch in this blog!

Thank you so much!

Yes!

7 件のコメント:

Hiromi さんのコメント...

Congratulations!

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Thank you so much!
水曜日位からシーズンオフの洋服とか小さい物中心に運んでいましたが、今週末に男手を借りて大きな物を運ぶことになりました。引越しって大変ですね。週末に入る前にくたくたになってしまいました。

Unknown さんのコメント...

おめでとうございます♪ 素敵なおうちが見つかってよかったですね! しばらくお忙しい毎日になるかと思われますが、お身体大事に、これからもご家族仲良く、新しいおうちで楽しい思い出をたくさん作ってくださいね^^

Wendy さんのコメント...

Congratulations! But 20 years old isn't old for a house, to me that is brand new. My house was built in 1884.

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Thank you so much for your comments.
Amy-旦那の仕事スケジュールの関係で週末に引っ越す事が急に決まって、もう只運んだだけなんです。インターネットはまだアパートに戻って繋いでいます。一軒家って想像以上に広かったです。1階、2階、効率よく動かないと何度も往復して、、、腰痛もでてきててきぱき動けないのも辛い所です。

Wendy-1884!! WOW!! Your home has alot of history. I will do my best to make my new house with lot of love, joy and happiness as just like your house!!

Speckled Hen さんのコメント...

Wonderful news! Home Sweet Home!!
Home is where one's heart is!!
My house was build in 1994, and I am the second owner. Like yours, my previous owner kept the house really clean and kept all the paper work too. Over the last few years, I have gradually decorated the place to my own taste. Still a long way to go for this 4 bedroom house... I enjoy gardening too (new hobby), have grown lots of flowers and vegetables.

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hello Speckled Hen, I am still very busy to unpack the boxes and thinking how to organize all the stuff.
To decorate the home is still long way for me, too. I'd like to try to gardening, too.
It is going to be my hobby like you.:)