2012年1月27日金曜日

Liberty pouch and mirror


Here is the pouch which I made with beautiful Liberty print fabric and Linen.
As everyone know, the liberty fabric costs more than regular one.
Therefore, I couldn't waste any of these!
I pieced them together to make a cosmetic pouch.
It took me all day to make a pouch. I am very happy how it turned out.


This photo shows the other side.
Floral print make you feel little spring?

I added 3 cotton laces for accent.

The size is 8"x 6"x 2.5".  It is large enough to use for travel pouch.


Here is one more item made from Liberty fabric.


I made a pocket mirror. I had ten mirror supplies, however this one is the last.
I used one of my favorite print. This is pink/brown/plum color?


with small drawstring pouch!

Both of them are available in my Etsy shop. Please take a look. :)




I purchased these two mustard yellow fabric today.
I already feel like spring. can't wait to make something from these.

Thank you for stopping by.
have a great weekend!

0 件のコメント: