2011年4月17日日曜日

egg hunt 2011

I and my son joined the Easter event on Saturday. ( Daddy had to go to work.)
He got a balloon with jelly beans.

He ride the real fire engine driver seat!


This year, he is old enough to join the game, too. He tossed the egg with his pretty partner.


Then, he did high five with the Easter bunny.
Finally, it is time for the egg hunt!


GO!GO!GO!




He got a lot of eggs. Good job!


OH!!


Yeah!!  He got the prize basket!!



He picked this blue baskets. There are a lot of candies and small toy.
He was so happy.

He said " I enjoyed the egg hunt so much. Thank you mommy. I love you. " in Japanese.
Addition, he picked the flower(actually it is weed flower)  in the backyard and gave it to me.

"This is mommy's present."

I am the happiest mommy in the world.

Easter is the next Sunday. Right?  I hope everyone have happy Easter!!

0 件のコメント: