2011年6月25日土曜日

for me

zakka style pot holder

I made a pot holder for my friend earlier, and I love it. So I decided to make one for myself.
Made from cute Japanese fabric, (both of the fabric are linen blended)

the other side.


Cute ribbon with house print which I purchased a etsy store.

Here is another one which I made recently.


Tote bag. First of all, I did not plant to make a tote bag. I wanted to make the basket...
However, I miscalculated when I cut the fabric and for that reason, it came out tote bag.

But I like how it turned out. Very simple color and pattern. I love this natural look.


liner. It is reversible.


I put a lot of vinyl bag. I need these bag to clean up my cat's litter.:)



perfect!

3 件のコメント:

SweetTarap さんのコメント...

Miscalculated...haha...but end up your tote bag still pretty! The fabric is nice too.

Wendy さんのコメント...

So lovely! You make such gorgeous things.

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Thank you so much for your comments. :)

SweetTarap-These two items are now very convinient to me. The heat prevent batting which I used for my potholder works well!

Wendy-Pot holder works well to me and the tote bag helps me to organize. :)