2010年12月6日月曜日

fabric ball

I made this fabric ball in the first time.
The fabric is from my Christmas scrap. (still I have a lot!)


The size is about 3.5 inch diameter. It is good size on my palm.
The process to make the ball is simple; however it is difficult to make it pretty, even and nice round shape.

My ball is not  even, especially both of the top. So I tired to hide the mess with felt and button, just like this picture.

looks good?


OH! NO!  The shape is still awful! :P

It doesn't look like a ball. It reminds the Japanese lantern!

I need more practice to make a cute round ball ornament.
Do you have any advice to make it pretty? :)

2 件のコメント:

Speckled Hen さんのコメント...

I love your fabric balls - so charming and cute!!

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Thank you! You are very sweet person.:)
I hope I can make it more prettier next time!