2011年5月17日火曜日

pouches and new fabrics


Hello everyone!
I have just added some zipper pouches in my etsy shop. Please have a look!

This one made from Amy Butler's fabric. I had small scrap left from making azuma bukuro bag.
I think it came out very pretty. how do you think?

Addition, I made two flat zipper pouches.


OH! Liberty!!  I purchased this cream yellow floral liberty print in Japan last year.
I made two other pouches from liberty last year and both of them were sold. Thank you!
If you love small floral pattern, this is the perfect!



I chose the purple mod pattern fabric for liner. The contrast of exterior and interior made the unique look of this pouch.
I think this purple fabric is from moda. But I am not sure.


Another flat zipper pouch!  I purchased this fabric to make the valance in the guest room. So I still have a lot!
Exterior fabric is home decor weight, so the pouch looks very strong. Good for the gift!


Love the color combination!
I have a lot of picture today.

Here is the fabrics that I purchased recently.
I wanted to make new azuma bukuro bag for my shop.


This combination would be great for the beach bag!


This is my favorite! These are Joel Dewberry, however it reminds me of Japan!
These two pattern are very similar of the Yukata fabric. (Yukata is Japanese kimono for summer. I have one, too.)



I can't wait to see how it turn out in azuma bukuro bags. :)

0 件のコメント: