2011年8月14日日曜日

standard pillow case

standard size

This is what I made recently for my son. I made a pillow case from Ikea fabric.
This fabric is on sale. I purchased it about $5 for 3yard!

However, the quality is little too thin for me. So I just made it for sleeping pillow.
My son loves car, track, airplane and train so much, so he loves this pillow case. :)

I added green bias trim for accent.



By the way, he learned the word " hairy" from TV.
He asked his teddy, " why are you so hairy?  " :)

Also he learned the word " fancy". Then he told me " mommy, your work(it means my handmade stuff) is fancy" :)

His favorite TV show is " the upside down show"
I think this show is from England?
Two funny guys keeps him laughing every night.
He learned a lot of word from them. :)

Have a happy weekend!

1 件のコメント:

CÖ SER さんのコメント...

que lindo, felicitaciones ¡¡