2011年9月1日木曜日

Oh! It is already September!! I can't believe it.
How are you everyone?
My son's new pre-school began 22th of August.
So I am little busy to make myself into a new schedule.
His new school is better than the daycare which previous school.
I am glad he can join this school!
He has 15 classmates and two teacher in his class.
His birthday is Octoberer, so I am little worried if he can do well.
I hope he has good time with them!

Anyways, Let me introduce some new items in my Etsy shop!



These are shoulder bag for children.

 For Boys.


For girls. I love this one. The pink flower's petal looks bunny's ear! It is really cute pattern.


I also added another small shell pouches. (drawstring pouch) It is made from Japanese fabric.

I always have one this bag in my everyday purse. :)

New azuma bukuro bag (size:M) is also listed in my shop.
I found this pop and super cute fabric in my stash! 


This one is also size M. Made from Japanese fabric. It is really zakka and kawaii taste.

Thank you for stopping by.
I am going to sleep soon. Because I have to wake up early to take my son to his new school!

0 件のコメント: