2011年9月26日月曜日

weekend

I worked hard this weekend to figure out how I use these scrap into something nice for Christmas.
These are from my Christmas fabrics from last year.
For me, fight with these scrap is not easy. Each scrap has strange shape, short, long and too tiny......
On the other hand, it is also fun challenge!



I am very excited how these will turn out in the future.
However I am hurting my back, cutting, piecing, ironing and cutting again....
Probably I did too much. :-P

My son spent all day on Saturday in the house, because I am doing this project. So I took him to the park on Sunday. We brought lunch, so we had good picnic.  ( there is a big playground near my house. we can go there by walk. :) ) He enjoyed to play with other kids and riding bike together with the pretty girl.

I hope the weather becomes more cooler soon. It is almost October, but it is still hot in Central Valley in CA.

*************************


pillow cover : clearance sale!
I added some pillow covers in my shop.
These are new condition and never used. (size: 14", 16" and 12"x16")
However I kept them too long in the closet.
These are now clearance sale!
Please check it!

0 件のコメント: