2011年9月14日水曜日

patchwork items for kitchen

Hello How are you doing. I am doing great but I didn't have chance to  update my blog recently.
One of the biggest reason is my PC. My computer is now 7 years old.
The capacity of the memories are getting low. I cleaned up, moved pictures to the another hard drive.
Even so, it is still slow.... especially when I use this blogger...

Anyways, Here is something I made recently.
I am falling love with simple patchwork!





This one is the potholder. Log cabin patchwork.
I added one quilt batting and two layers of Insul Brite.
You will not burn your hand! I am guarantee. :)


These are set of two place mats.

Do you remember this one?


This is the table runner.

They are all made from same fabric collection.
I like this color combination!
How about you?

****************************

In October, I have alot of stuff to take care.
My husband Birthday, my son's 4th birthday and my father will visit us in middle of Oct!!
I am planing to travel to Napa Valley.(capital of California wine!!)
My blog and shop will be slow to update and probably little take time to finish all custom orders during that time. If you have special request or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!!





0 件のコメント: