2011年12月19日月曜日

christmas tree pillow case

Christmas Tree Pillow
 Hello, I made these pillow cover for our living room.
I saw the tutorial from verykerryberry's blog and love it!
The tutorial is easy to follow.
Our 20" pillow fit nicely.

I used the same fabric collection of our Christmas stoking. So It looks very nice to see together.


This is the Christmas tree with snow. So I picked white based fabrics. :)


Red and green is always best color combination for Christmas!!

I quilted both of pillow case and envelope closer for back side.

These makes me smile. I love them!

Here is another one.

This is my original. 16" x 12" pillow case. I got a lot of inspiration from flikcr photo.
I like shimple stright quilting stitch. :)

Christmas is getting close! 
Happy Holidays to everyone.

2 件のコメント:

verykerryberry さんのコメント...

Oh my goodness, I love your pillows and their snowy backgrounds, beautiful! They look perfect on your sofa!

coco stitch さんのコメント...

Thank you so much. I have just added the picture in your flickr group. :)