2011年12月11日日曜日

Holiday Baking

I visited to my friend yesterday. My son and her daughter are good friend and love to play together.
Here is the cake I baked and bring to her yesterday.

I made this cake from Rice flour. The texture of the cake is more moist I think.
Anyways, can you see the parchment paper under the cake?
I found this snowflake parchment paper at Joann and of course I bought it. This is pretty! You should get one!!



My son helped me to creat the gift tag. He wrote " Christmas " in Japanese.


Me and my friends baked the holiday cookies together. It is fun!  I have to practice more to decorate the cookies looks pretty. :)

One more things!


I am now making Christmas pillow cover for our living room!
Can't wait to finish this!!

OH! Please do not forget to check tomorrow's giveaway post!!

0 件のコメント: