2011年12月21日水曜日

cute!! from Japan



This cute santa tin can is from Japan. My friend's mother sent it to my son. Thank you!!
Yammy chocolate is inside. :)

This cute felt bag with cookies is also from Japan.
Teddy bear family. Another tin can from Japan. My friends gave me 2009.


Last one!  I purchased some tea from Lupicia. Lupicia is Japanese tea company.
You can buy thier unique flavored tea here in USA.

This tea is named " Carol ". It is black tea, coconuts flake, strawberry leaf and Rose petal blended.

2 件のコメント:

margaret さんのコメント...

I am a big tea fan and will look at Lupicia. My daughter and I are always looking for new flavors.

I want to thank you for the 12-12-11 give-away! I won the pink zipper pouch. I will be using it everyday.

For Christmas I asked for two cosmetic bags and I received one. So I really needed this one!

cocostitch さんのコメント...

Hi Margaret. I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying the cosmetic bag from Giveaway!
Go check the Lupicia, there are a lot of unique flavors. I am sure that you will find your favorite!
Happy New year!